Recruiting the right talent isn’t easy.
You could potentially end up with an unmotivated, mixed-skills team and not get the right group of people that support the success of your business. It’s about doing your work upfront before you even start the hiring process:
- How does this position fit within the organization?
- Who owns the recruiting process?
- Do you use internal or external recruiters?
- What about that job description…does it provide clear requirements so to match the right person to your needs?
- Create recruiting strategies
- How to do behavior-based interviewing
- How to talk less, listen more
- Legal considerations when recruiting
This guide will help you step through the recruiting process, providing you with the tools to find the right talent for you.